Sunday, February 6, 2011


Hey there bloggers!!! My name is TeaTea and i decided to start this blog to be a better "fisherman" for chirst. I also want to help everyone better understand God's word known and unknown. I also  want to help everyone better understand god's words and his stories. My goal is to change the life of at least one person and hopefully at the end of all this we will all be better individuals in chirst, including me!!!!!

This blog will be filled with lots of fashion tips, appropriate styles for church and also natural hairstyles(that i believe are the best), and of course i'll be breaking down God's word!!!! WHO!!! WHOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. for the second sentence i meant to say *i also want to help everyone better understand God's word and share with u all the things God has done for us, and all the things yet to come known and unknown* srry abt that i'm a little new to this nd i have'nt figured out how u edit ur post!

    ReplyDelete